III. Sage of Health & Wellness
- Hemp seeds are rich in arginine and gamma- linolenic acid. These have been linked to reduce heart disease.
- Hemp seed oil has the ability to kill some of the nastiest germs around. These germs include pneumonicoccal, streptococcal, and staphylococcal.
- Other ailments that hemp can suppress is inflammation; this can attack the muscles, joints and tissues. Full spectrum hemp oil can soothe the temporary inflammation and provide relief.
- Hemp oil has been found to be a great reliever of stress by reducing cortisol production in the body.
- Hemp oil has also been a great benefit to military veterans suffering from anxiety. A study shows that hemp oil reduced their anxiety to back to their normal calm state.
- Another great use for hemp oil is that it can help people who are having trouble falling asleep. A study found that it can lead to a restful sleep, even for those who have issues with getting to sleep.
- Hemp is also said to be able to help women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome or PMS . PMS is caused by a lack of gamma linolenic acid or GLA. Hemp oil contains GLA as well as essential fatty acids that can treat the symptoms of PMS. In doing this, it bring the hormone levels back to balance.
- Hemp seed oil is also good for the brain; it contains fatty acid content as well as polyphenols. These can help protect the brain against inflammation.